Welcome to INEE website!
The mission of our company is a maximum customer's satisfaction with service on the highest technical level.
INEE is a team of well educated and experienced specialists who deal with industrial automation. Thanks to a great experience gained during realization of projects in different branches, we are able to perform the most difficult tasks and remove a breakdown in a very short time.
Apart from supporting and promoting solutions of Siemens company, INEE belongs to Profibus PNO Poland organization.
| Our business activity is divided into the following fields:
Service and distribution consists of:
We invite to cooperation!
Projects of control systems and industrial automation
INEE company offers realization of complex electrical projects beginning from a description of customer's requirements, selection of proper equipment and prefabrication of control cabinets, assembly and commissioning on the plant.
An engineering staff is able to perform every task in accordance with obligatory standards. Projects are made in ePlan software or at customer's request we also realize diagrams in WsCad program. Complex technical documentation contains:
- electrical diagram
- prefabrication diagrams of control cabinets
- full setting-up of terminal strips
- full list of elements
- full list of cabels
The assembly and installation are carried out by specialists who have got many years of work experience. Thereby we can guarantee reliable and steady work of systems and a documentation attached enables customer to full control of the system.
Here you can get read about the implementations of our projects. At the moment, newer implementations are available only in polish language. Please go to: Implementations
|06.2009 - Sierra Cazorla Aqua, Sierra Cazorla, Spain
- complex realization of air transport of bottles (Siemens Simatic S7-315-2DP)
|05.2009 – Impress Decor, Ełk, Poland
- carrying out modernization of equipment and software of HMI system of the printer (WinCC 7.0 + Data Monitor + Archive)
|04.2009 – Saint Gobain Glass, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
- complex installation of the new rotation cathode (Simatic S7-416)
|02.2009 Velux Polska, Namysłów, Poland
- complex modernization of the device for window frames production (migration of Simatic S5 to S7-300)
|01.2009 – Impress Decor, Ełk, Poland
- carrying out Ethernet network for Simatic controllers S5 135U and S7-414 along with superordinate SCADA system for printing machines (WinCC 7.0)
|12.2008 – RR Donnenley, Starachowice, Poland
- modernization of palletizer (Siemens Simatic S5-115)
|11.2008 - Sierra Cazorla Aqua, Sierra Cazorla, Spain
- modernization of palletizer (S7-300)
-carrying out the control for pallet transport with stocks (S7-314)
|04-09.2008 - GM – VAUXHALL Motors UK, Ellesmere Port, England
- software of MP and Mobile panels for assembly station of chassis – body (APS – Automatic Positioning Station)
- PLC software (S7-400) together with MP and Mobile panels for automatic screwing of chassis ( MFS - Multi Fastening Station)
This project was realized together with Softwerk GmbH company.
|02.2008 - Kapsreiter Brewery , Scharding, Austria
- migration of controller S5 › S7 (S7-300) and carrying out visualization and archive system for brewing (WinCC Flexible 2007)
|10.2007 - Panda, Vinnica, Ukraine
- modernization of palletizer and CIP station
- carrying out controlling and visualization for dissolving station and miscible containers (S7-300, TP)
|08.2007 - Akwaplast, Dniepropietrowsk, Ukraine
- realization of controlling and visualization for prepare line of taste drinks (S7-300, MP):
- components prepare station
- dissolving station
- miscible station
- CIP station
- pasteurisation machine
|07.2007 - GM Polska, Gliwice, Poland
- modernization of controlling and electronic keys programs (Allen-Bradley, Stanley)
|06.2007 – Dobrawa WOMIR-SPA , Rzeniszów, Poland
-controlling and visualization for technological process of taste mineral water production (S7-300, TP):
- components prepare station
- mixing station
- dissolving station
The references of realized projects are available at customer's request.
INEE company is closely connected with top European companies specialized in programmable logic controllers and communication. It lets us show clients optimum and effective solutions and guarantees safe, efficient and long-term work of control systems. We are also a distributor of many high-quality industrial devices e.g. industrial computers and monitors, HMI panels, protocol converters, OPC servers, data loggers and other software.
Migration of Simatic S5 to S7
Siemens company finished the production of S5 controllers in years 2003-2005 (details in attachment link). However, this type of controlling is still in use in machines and production lines in our country.
This is because of the fact that the old technologies (15,20 years old and even older ones) are imported to Poland from the Western Europe. INEE, as the company servicing Simatic S5 controllers, has got many calls for their breakdowns. According to our experience we can say that after so many years of control system's exploitation it is possible that every component can be damaged. We often hear such a statement: “How come it could have broken? It has been working properly for twenty years!”.
Elements of S5 system before migration
INEE company can offer complex or partial exchange of S5 to S7 depending on customer's requirements.
- Complex exchange – contains, apart from exchanging S5 controller to S7, exchanging of NN equipment, safety system modernization and carrying out a new electrical diagram.
- Partial exchange- exchanging the whole S5 controller to S7 or exchanging only entry/exit to S7 etc. and the rest at later time.
Generally we recommend the complex exchange, we can guarantee then reliable work of the whole system, total cost of realization is lower too, however the main advantage of the partial exchange is spreading the costs in time.
Usually at this moment we can ask a question: “How much does it cost?”, “How can we justify that the exchange is necessary?”, “How should we charge payback?” and so on.
Elements of S7 system after migration.
Everything depends on many factors: configuration of hardware, complexity of the system etc.
Convincing arguments which we can use are: cease production of S5, no support from Siemens company for S5 series or support for additional cost, very high prices for new interchangeable parts, used parts with a short guarantee etc.
Below table shows prices for some S5 parts and S7 counterparts:
|S5 element||Price of a new part
(12 months warranty)
|Price of a used part
(2 months warranty)
|Counterpart / Substitute S7||Price of a new part
(12 months warranty)
|Central unit CPU944
|7 355,00 €||1 600,00 €||Central unit CPU315-2DP
|1 324,00 €|
|Analog inputs module 8xAI 6ES5460-7LA13||2 121,00 €||1 100,00 €||Analog inputs module 8xAI 6ES7331-1KF01-0AB0||377,00 €|
|Power supply for Rack 3[A]
|749,00 €||450,00 €||Power supply 5[A]
|1 660,00 €||1 350,00 €||Driven by CPU
The buying cost of interchangeable parts S5 in extreme cases can overrun the cost of migration from S5 to S7.
We are waiting for your contact, we will make an offer for migration and we can also help to justify and calculate the payback.